Truly Rural fansite for Sla Industries.
Any one wanting to submit material, report bad links or downloads or get in touch with me about this site drop an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and put 'Sla Industries' in the subject line. New material is always welcome even if it is just a link to your blog posts, session recaps or what not.
- 9-2-16. Added 'Almost Meat Stix Sponsorship' to the SETTING section.
- 8-29-16. Two additions to the SETTING section. First is a link to John Dodd's blog where he released the Blood and Glass sourcebook that was originally slated to be released via Cubicle 7 many years back. Also a small resource for operatives seeking a low level sponsor in SLURPS.
- 7-3-16 Been a while. Updated some html here and there, updated the products links for new material released and linked to both RPGNow and DrivethruRPG, also added Dark Night Black Squads adventure seed in the SETTING section.
- 7-4-13 Session recaps from game sessions have now been added to the SETTING section.
- 6-16-13 Two new BPNs added to the BPN section. Putting in some addons as I update various pages for Facebook likes and comments, Google+ plus one and the ability to Tweet a link to the page.
- 1-11-13 Added Dark Lament Shivers to the SETTING section.
- 1-9-13 Updated the LINKS section.
- 1-1-13 Added the Manchine Update to the SETTING section.
- 4-20-12 The Succubus pdf available in the CHARACTER section got updated a bit. All the info is the same, did a little cleaning on the layout, added a pic and some disclaimers at the end. Enjoy.
- 4-7-12 New pdf in the SETTING section called 'Subversive Six Pack' it's six soft companies for use in the World of Progress.
- 4-4-12 Almost a year since my last update, how's that for progress? Added a new pdf in the SETTING section called '100 Sla Squad Names' for those times when you need to think of a squad name fast or when the players can't do it for themselves.
- 5-14-11 Added the Stormer Succubus to the character section.
- 4-30-11 Basic new outline of the page is up. Still lots more tweaking to do over the next few days. Don't forget to look in the producst section for links to all the new Sla Indsutries stuff from Nightfall Games.
Back to main page