Welcome to movies reviewed by the unpaid and unappreciated staff here at Truly Rural. By staff I mean those of us who write up things for the site in hopes that somebody, anybody, will read them and thus give us some sort of feeling of being good for something other than reactor shielding. Our reviews are honest and, at times, quite opinionated. Hopefully we will be adding quite a few more here as time goes on. Anyways on with the reviews.
- Gigli reviewed by Peter Amthor (This was an Aprils Fools review by the way. New reviews coming soon... I hope)
Here is a breakdown of the one thru five rating system used here on the Truly Rural movie reviews.
- 1 – This is a movie where you should be able to sue the company that made it for compensation based on the time you lost viewing it.
- 2 – Probably one of the train wrecks out there on video. Best to avoid but sometimes they are worth a few laughs.
- 3 – The average movie. Not bad, not great, but just okay. Worth a cheap rental.
- 4 – Well damn that was impressive. You significant other doesn't have to like this movie but it sure helps the relationship if she does.... since you'll probably watch it a couple times.
- 5 – Mind = Blown. Rare diamonds in the fecal matter of Hollywood.